The Welcome Team
Our five key aims:
- To provide local care using local people, in areas that are difficult to reach.
- To deliver high-quality care with consistency of carers, at times that suit our customers, not us.
- To make social care accessible by maintaining a presence on the retail high street.
- To create an ethical care company that is here for the long run.
- To employ staff with the drive and passion it takes to deliver the very best care, and to keep them happy by looking after them.
We are an innovative company dedicated to delivering the kind of care we’d want for our own loved ones. We’re a community-focussed team and passionate about looking after our local residents. We’re a team of more than 100 individuals delivering 400 to 500 care calls every single day in all weathers to over 180 customers.
Although we’re a business, we put people before profit, we take an innovative approach to care that’s highly personalised whilst maintaining professional standards.
What We Do
- Care in your own home
- Complex care and end of life support
- Supported Living & daytime opportunities
- Cleaning & gardening
- Advice, aids & adaptations
Who We Support
- Older adults and young people
- People with a learning disability or autism
- People with mental health needs or an acquired brain injury
- People with chronic health conditions
How We Do It
- A team of dedicated and happy carers
- Quality training
- Flexibility & innovation
- We’re an organisation that listens
- We invest in our staff
Suite 1, Unit 8 Pennine Industrial Park, Valley Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BZ, 01422 843 999.
Silver Birches, 70 Erringden Road, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 5AR, 01422 419627.