We’re a friendly and down-to-earth bunch here, and we’re always on the lookout for people with the enthusiasm and attitude to join our team. Don’t worry if you haven’t already got relevant skills and qualifications. So long as you’re willing to learn and passionate about giving our customers fantastic care, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in working, volunteering or learning through an apprenticeship, just drop us a line or complete our online form here.
How we care for our carers
- We pay for all our employees’ DBS checks and training.
- We pay a generous £7.45 – £8.25 per hour, plus travel contribution, and we give 28 days paid holiday per year.
- We provide uniforms, gloves, aprons and pens, as well as a pocket torch for dark nights.
- We pay 50% of the cost of winter coats and umbrellas for those staff who request them.
- Our staffing areas have free refreshments, facilities and entertainment options for staff to use while they’re on duty.
- We provide full induction and training (theory and practice) in our own training suite, and free training to Levels 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care.
- All staff are offered a permanent contract once they’ve successfully completed our probationary period. Unlike other care companies, we don’t employ on ‘zero hours’ contracts.
- We have an agreement and great working relationship with our partners at the GMB union and all staff are encouraged to join.
- We provide regular supervision and yearly appraisals to make sure staff feel supported and valued.