Welcome to The Community Hub
At the end of 2018 we set up a Community Hub for the Upper Valley, giving advice on a wide range of subjects. Our service is completely free of charge, available to all ages, and covers the following, to name but a few:
- Mental health
- Help to complete forms
- Help to write CVs and job applications
We are committed to offering advice that is independent and impartial and, where we are unable to help, we will get in touch with an organisation that can on your behalf.
Several organisations hold monthly drop-in sessions at the Community Hub, and this is an area that we are continually building upon, for example:
- Disability Support Calderdale (help to complete benefit applications)
- An Expert Work Coach (helping people to get back into work)
- Calderdale Fostering Recruitment Team
- Wilkinson Woodward Solicitors (Wills, Power of Attorney, etc)
Please call in any time for a tea/coffee/fruit etc (all free of charge). You will be assured of a warm welcome and someone to talk to.
Assisted Living Aids
We hire out a variety of assisted living aids for a very small fee. We also source assisted living aids (anything from a jar/bottle opener to a mobility scooter) at the best possible price for anyone who wishes to purchase. We do not make any profit on these items, we sell them on at the price we paid for them.