Proud to Sponsor Huddersfield Giants Women’s Rugby Leage team
Meet the Team
At Welcome Independent Living we’re a group of likeminded people dedicated to delivering the kind of care we’d want for ourselves or our loved ones. We’re also a community-focussed team, and that means we’re passionate about looking after our local area and its residents.
Today, we’re a team of more than 80 individuals delivering more than 2,000 care calls to over 130 customers. We might have grown quickly since we started in 2013, but we’ve always stayed true to our five key aims:
- To provide local care using local people, in areas many other care agencies don’t want to serve.
- To deliver consistent and high-quality care using regular carers, and to do it at times that suit our customers, not us.
- To make social care more accessible and transparent by putting it literally on the high street, right at the heart of our local community.
- To create an ethical and sustainable care company here for the long run, not just for profit.
- To employ staff with the personality and passion it takes to deliver the very best care, and to keep them happy by looking after them brilliantly.
Although we’re a business, we put people before profit, and we take an innovative approach to providing care that’s highly personalised but also extremely professional. Everything we do is geared towards equality, social inclusion and upholding customers’ dignity, whether we’re supporting children, the elderly or people with disabilities.
What We Do
- Home from hospital service
- Daytime, leisure & befriending services
- Cleaning & gardening
- Handyman services
- Aids & adaptations
Who We Do It For
- Elderly & disabled people
- People returning home from hospital
- Families requiring help with relatives
- Local authorities & the NHS
- Upper & Lower Valley area, the whole of Calderdale with customers in Bradford & Burnley
How We Do It
- A team of experienced carers
- Quality training
- Flexibility & innovation
- Direct payments
- Individual Service Funds
Welcome Independent Living Ltd
Care Offices: Suite 1, Unit 8 Pennine Industrial Park, Valley Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BZ
Care Home: Silver Birches, 70 Erringden Road, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 5AR
Tel : 01422 843 999
Email: Click Here To Email Us
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
Out Of Hours Contact: 07794 345 331